REPRODUCTOR

Radio Online- Radio Web Player

martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

V.A. Dance Classics Gold Volume 2


--CD 1--
01 - Kool & The Gang - Celebration
02 - Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
03 - The Four Tops - Don't Walk Away
04 - The Trammps - The Night The Lights Went Out
05 - Billy Ocean - Are You Ready
06 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights
07 - Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
08 - Ritchie Family - The Best Disco In Town
09 - Joe Tex - Loose Caboose
10 - John Paul Young - Standing In The Rain
11 - Roberta Kelly - Zodiac
12 - Giorgio Moroder - From Here To Eternity
13 - KC & The Sunshine Band - Come To My Island
14 - The Whispers - It's A Love Thing
15 - The Gap Band - Say Oops Upside Your Head
16 - Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots

--CD 2--
01 - The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
02 - Lipps Inc. - Funky Town
03 - Barry White - Let The Music Play
04 - B.B. & Q. Band - On The Beat
05 - Fern Kinney - Groove Me
06 - Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
07 - Indeep - Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life
08 - Van McCoy - Soul Cha Cha
09 - Paul Kelly - Get Sexy
10 - Tina Charles - I Love To Love
11 - Sister Sledge - We Are Family
12 - Chic - I Want Your Love
13 - Jimmy 'Bo' Horne - Spank
14 - Brothers Johnson - Stomp
15 - Viola Wills - If You Could Read My Mind
DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario